American Marketing Group (AMG) honoured top affiliate producers and preferred supplier partners at their Travel Market 2016 Conference at the JW Marriott Desert Springs in Palm Desert, CA, last week.
Elite agencies were honoured at a private reception and celebrated at a gala. These agencies earn their status through their dedication and support of our preferred suppliers and programs.
American Marketing Group's Travel Market 2016 gala
The gala continued with awards to recognize four of the organization’s most successful affiliates and 16 top preferred supplier partners in 11 categories for Canada, United States and North America overall.
The Group introduced a Soaring Eagle and Chairman’s Award for the United States and Canada by segment as follows: TRAVELSAVERS, US, TRAVELSAVERS Canada.
The Soaring Eagle awards recognize affiliates with the largest preferred supplier sales growth in 2015. The Chairman’s awards were given to the Canadian and US affiliates with the highest preferred sales in 2015.
The winners were:
Soaring Eagle Award:
• Soaring Eagle Award for TRAVELSAVERS US: Peacock Travel Group, Little Rock, Arkansas
• Soaring Eagle Award for TRAVELSAVERS CA: The Travel Agent Next Door, Toronto, ON, Canada
• Chairman’s Award for TRAVELSAVERS US: Boscov’s Travel, Reading, Pennsylvania
• Chairman’s Award for TRAVELSAVERS CA: TTI Travel, Toronto, ON, Canada
Preferred Supplier Partnership Awards recognize the top suppliers for Sales and Services in the United States and Canadian market as well as overall North American Partners of the Year.
The winners were selected via survey by American Marketing Group affiliates.
Preferred Supplier Partnership Awards: United States
• Individual Tour Partner of the Year: Delta Vacations
• Insurance Partner of the: Allianz
• Partner of the Year - Sales and Service: Norwegian Cruise Line
• Partner of the Year - Best Educational Program: Marriott International
• Chairman’s Award: Travel Impressions Preferred Supplier Partnership Awards: Canada
• Canadian Package Partner of the Year: Transat Holidays
• Canadian Insurance Partner of the Year: Manulife
• Canadian Partner of the Year - Sales and Service: Air Canada Vacations
• Canadian Partner of the Year - Best Educational Program: Globus family of brands
• Chairman’s Award: Westjet Vacations
Preferred Supplier Partnership Awards: North America
• Overall Ground Partner of the Year: AVIS
• Overall Cruise Partner of the Year: Royal Caribbean International
• Overall Specialty Cruise Partner of the Year: Viking Cruises
• Overall Air Partner of the Year: Delta Air Lines
• Overall Luxury Partner of the Year: Silversea Cruises
• Overall Escorted Tour Partner of the Year: Globus family of brands