Are you looking for a career change and think travel may be for you?
Are you passionate about travel?
Do you enjoy sharing your travel experiences and expertise with others?
Kickstart your career in travel in this highly exciting industry! SellOffVacations.com is now hiring for energetic, customer-focused Travel Counsellors at the following locations in British Columbia:
We will provide comprehensive training for all new hires without industry experience!
The Travel Counsellor will ensure that consumer travel needs are processed accurately and in a friendly and timely manner. Achieve and exceed sales targets by cultivating repeat customers and obtaining new customers by participating in local marketing tactics and local networking.
- Provide high quality service to consumer travel clients emphasizing long term working relationships to build a strong repeat customer base
- Sell a full range of preferred supplier products to meet and exceed targets
- Provide accurate, complex travel information (i.e. detailed travel documentation, etc.)
- Organize and assist with local business building promotions and local networking
- Assist in the resolution of client complaints
- Invoice and document client files accurately in accordance to company policy
- Works closely with Consumers, Tour Operators and various Internal Support departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience as a Travel Counsellor
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills, able to manage a varied workload
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good problem solving ability, attentive to detail
- Provincial certification
- Strong sales skills
- Able to present a positive attitude and embrace change and new challenges
- Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment
- Must adapt to varying communication styles
ENVIRONMENT AND SCOPE:
- Fast paced, deadline and detail oriented work environment
- Working with the public
- Volume varies seasonally
- Must be able to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
Interested candidates should submit their application at the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o9xU8fws&s=PAXnews
We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sell Off Vacations our employees are the difference. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Sell Off Vacationswill also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.