Delve into the vibrant and diverse heritage of the Byzantine lands of the Balkans; Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia -Herzegovina, Serbia, and North Macedonia, luxuriate in the far eastern influences in architecture, cuisine and culture.
Explore picturesque medieval towns of Budva and Kotor, fairytale castle in Kruja, Ottoman residences in Mostar, traditional art in Tirana and stunning architecture in Belgrade. This educational foray into exotic Europe will equip you to turn vacation dreams into fairy tale realities.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by NĀRAT representative.
- Comprehensive touring program in deluxe A/C coach.
- Deluxe Hotel accommodation on twin basis
- Meals as per itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Services of English-speaking local guides during the sightseeing tours
- All Entrance Fee for visit as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax
- International flights from Toronto
** Price quoted in USD
- Flight taxes of $850 USD per agent
- Visas, Gratuity, expenses of personal nature and any other services not mentioned.
- Meals not noted on the itinerary and drinks with meals (water, soft drinks, alcohol)
TRIP STARTING: 11-06-2023
TRIP ENDING: 11-19-2023
STARTING FROM: $ 1,850.00
CONTACT: Renata Snidr
PHONE: (416) 850-9928