Ancient Civilization | Beauty of Islam | Redefining Hospitality
If you believe what the media tells you and decide not to visit, you would be missing out on the journey of a lifetime.
A journey to Iran with 24 UNESCO sites, is a chance to peel away the layers of a country with a serious image problem. Beyond the stereotypes you will experience a country desperate to be seen for what it is, rather than what it is perceived to be. Whether you are travelling in cities like Esfahan or Tabriz, in the Zagros Mountains of central Iran or the deserts around Kerman, the real Iran will be revealed.
If you are drawn to places where echoes of ancient civilisations resonate down through the ages, Iran could be your thing. Some of history's biggest names - Cyrus & Darius, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan - all left their mark here & the cities they conquered or over which they ruled are among the finest in a region rich with such storied ruins.
Offers to sit down for tea will be an everyday occurrence, and if you spend any time at all with Iranians, you will often find yourself invited to share a meal in someone's home. Say yes whenever you can & through it, experience first-hand, Iranian culture, ancient, sophisticated & warm. It is these experiences that will live longest in the memory.
For those who have grown up on an endless diet of images depicting Iran as a dark, dangerous place full of fundamentalist fanatics, discovering the real Iran is the most wonderful surprise. Before long you are asking yourself: how can somewhere supposedly depicted as so bad be so good? Sure, not every Iranian you meet is going to invite you around to dinner.
* This “Land only “ Fam Tour requires the participation of a minimum of 10 Agents. We reserve the right to cancel in case the mandatory minimum requirement is not met by our cutoff date.
- Transfers to / from Hotel / Airport & City Tours / Excursions by air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of a Journeys Rep for assistance on all Arrival / Departure Transfers
- An accompanying Journeys Escort
- Services of English speaking local Guides for all Sightseeing Tours / Excursions as per Itinerary*
- Porterage at Airport / Hotels
- Accommodation for a total of 08 nights on “Sharing” basis (Double occupancy)
- Accommodation for Wash & Change at Tehran Airport
- Meals as per itinerary - Full Board (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch & D=Dinner)
- Entrance Fees at the Monuments, wherever applicable
- Internal flight: Tehran - Shiraz
- Visa Support (Assistance will be provided with Iran Visa Application, processing takes 4 - 6 weeks)
- All Government Taxes & Service Fees, wherever applicable
- 24 / 7 Emergency Contact
- Bottled Water during Tours / Drives
- Farewell Gift
- International flights
- Airport Tax, if any
- Visa or Visa Fee (Assistance will be provided with Iran Visa Application, processing takes 4 - 6 weeks)
- Camera / Video Fees, wherever applicable, at the Monuments
- Items of personal nature i.e. Room Service, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Internet, Fax, Beverages, Medical or Evacuation Expenses, Insurance, Gratuities & Tips
- Any Meals not specifically listed in the itinerary
- Any optional Programs / Services
- Any items not specified under Inclusions