15 days Uganda safari to cement the things that make Uganda tick as a preferred safari destination for new travel agents and existing seasoned travel agents. You will by all means witness big five traditional Africa wildlife, walk with chimpanzees, track lions, walk with mountain gorillas, walk with rhinoceros, take a boat cruise on the river Nile, and enjoy tropical weather and fruit. You, understand which lodges are best for all categories of travelers. This trip is also open to private travelers interested in traveling with Steady Safaris Limited.
• Transport in a 4wd with a pop-up roof for excellent safari view.
• All fuel for the tour.
• English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
• Accommodation as listed in the program.
• Meals according to the program.
• Park entrance fees according to the program.
• All activities described in the itinerary.
• 1 chimpanzee permit per person.
• 1 gorilla permit per person.
• International airfares and entry Visa Uganda
• Meals that are not part of your accommodation;
• Personal (medical/travel) insurance;
• Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
• All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs, etc.).